Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh yeah, so I kind of live in Europe these days...

So, I've been living in Vienna for a week now. Awesome. Good thing I've been busy taking pictures and keeping record of all my travels. . . or not. I'm sorta really bad at those kinds of things. When I'm busy enjoying things I don't like to interupt them with such matters, but I always wish later I had been better. So far, I fail. Hopefully this blog attempt will help and that will be accomplished, considering my only assignments while I'm here are: take pictures, keep a journal, learn some German. Initially I started a blog as a way to post my pictures for class, but then I decided that I would keep this seperate blog so I post whatever I want and not just my assignments. Plus. . .this way it is totally legit to post OTHER peoples pictues of things I want to remember. Let's me off the hook a bit. So, here you have it. My attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment