Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Holiday in the Sun

Monday was a holiday here in Vienna so NO SCHOOL! Awesome. Even better, the weather FINALLY warmed up and it was a gorgeous day. We got a bus tour of the city, so I felt like the ultimate tourist, BUT I went home with a long list of things I want to go back and see in the city. We had the rest of the afternoon, so Kristin and I went St. Francis of Assisi Cathedral and it was gorgeous. We finally had these Doner Kebab (not to be confused with doughnut kabob, which it what I thought they were. I kept imaging skewered doughnut holes.) sandwiches that were Amazing! Then we went and toured the carriage museum (aka my future princess transportation) and my mine was blown. Excellent.

T-Plumm, the man

My most fav Cathedral in Vienna thus far. Hands down



My new daily lunch choice. And only 2 Euros.

Pictures of awesome carraige to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment