Sunday, April 3, 2011

Super Nanny to the Rescue!!!

A lucky few of you have had the pleasure of seeing me practicing my mommy skills around campus. Yes, that was me with a 8 month old baby strapped to my front pushing around two year old twins juggling bottles, pretzels and toys. It's how I pay the bills. Call me crazy, but these kids are just too dang cute. Check out the faces I have spent my semester with:

Jasmine
Yes, this is her smiling for the camera. She is so funny. Her favorite things to do are dance to Springsteen and the Beatles, eat Popsicles (which she call "copples") and say "NO WAY!" to everything she doesn't like.
Jack-Jack
Another classic face. He is likewise hilarious. His favorite things are choo-choos, sitting on the baby, and putting ketchup in his sister's hair. (He thinks that his sister is also named Jack-Jack, which is pretty funny).
Kade
Kade is affectionately known by me as Kade-er-ade; by the twins as "Baby Baby". They think that Justin Bieber's song is about him and it is also a dance party favorite. Kade enjoys giggling, attempting to crawling up on dangerous furniture when you turn around and peeing in the middle of diaper changes.


So yes, basically my job is crazy, but it's a blast and a half. Sadly, the Frank family is moving back to the mainland next week :( Hopefully the don't become strangers. I'll miss them for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment