Sunday, April 3, 2011

From this place . . .

I am now and official builder of Peace!!! (Assuming I pass my last 2 classes this week) Of all the educational experiences I have ever had, this one really has truly been life changing. I'm not even going to attempt to put into words how much I have learned and loved this program. It's just not possible. Just think of the most wonderful adjective you can think of and then multiply it by one thousand and that's how I feel about the IPB program. I'm really sad that I'm done, but proud that I did. It was one of the hardest things, I've ever done, but one of the most rewarding. Last night I received my official "Intercultural Peacebuilding Certificate" at our banquet and was one again impressed by the amazing people I have been in the presence of here at school. I am so blessed.
Dr. Ford is one of my heroes. I hope that I am able to accomplish half of the amazing things that he has someday. He's a truly inspiring man and an a great professor. Thanks for being awesome Chad!!
My "acceptance speech" where I'm sure I said nothing of value. But I don't remember.


I'm sure one day I will show this picture to my kids and they will so "Woah, you knew them before they changed the world!?" And I will proudly say, "Heck yeah. Awesome, right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment