Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jenna Jenna Bo Benna Fee Fie Fo Fenna

I have this really awesome cousin named Jennifer. And in the midst of my hectic life she flew out to island to provide me with some much needed family time. It was most grand. She said all she wanted to do while she was here was lay on the beach and rot. Delivered.
We both found some good reading material. Mine was for class so at least I felt somewhat productive as we laid indulgently at Waimea.
My dear friend Mariah also joined us for a much need day of North Shore time. We dined at Haleiwa Eats, which is the pretty much the best Thai food on earth. Happiness and Joy.

I just love her. We have a way of becoming 7 years old again when we are together. Pretty sure we laughed for at least half of our waking hours during her visit.
Anywho, gotta eat a bagel on my couch with my backpack ON THE WEEKEND!!! (that was for you Jen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment