Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let's go surfing

Please use the following song as the soundtrack for your post reading experience
We spent Kiera's Sweet 16 in Maui and she decided that she wanted to spend the day taking surf lessons. We had a blast, and she kicked my trash. Oh how I wish I was a decent surfer, then I could finally hang out with the cool kids at school ;) We both had some pretty good rides and a sweet instructor. I expect I will find myself on a board more frequently now once I get back to the island, as long as the people I go with are patient and promise not to laugh at my mad skills.
This is our instructor, Brennan. You don't have to say it, we know. It was his birthday too. Awww
I find this candid moment caught on film amusing
We chatted with Armadillo, apparently, the dude from Tarzan.
Get your game face on
We both got up (more than once, thank you) and my dad managed to get some proof.
Check out some of Kiera's moves. It's pretty entertaining:

K, now I miss Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. My little sister is such a dork, trying to dance while surfing. Glad you guys had fun. Turds.

    ReplyDelete