Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

Hehe! I did it! Well . . . almost. I have a few loose ends to tie up after I finish up out here in D.C. but pretty much, I graduated. And the familia (well, some of them anyway) had a good excuse to take a vacay to my island home. It was quite enjoyable indeed. Of course, I must post pictures of me with leis up to my eyeballs with some of my favorite people so that you can indeed believe that it happened. Bear with me here as I post a bajillion photos of me wearing mane of delicious scents:

I felt like Mufasa. And I really wish I had fixed my hat/hair before I took a plethora of pictures. But alas . . . I am mess. How approporiate.
That is me shaking the hand of Elder Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve. He gave an awesome commence speech. To read more about it click here
Again, I am a hot mess. Pretty accurate to how I live my life. My shoe was falling apart during the entire ceremony and it was pretty distracting trying not to trip with this malfunction in addition to my regular clumsiness. I have since bought myself a new pair of shoes (first time in over a year think I). Too bad, they were cute shoes.
The family. Mom had her eyes closed in all of the pictures. It was a bright day. Her eyes are green, so you can imagine them open.
Me and my darling sister Kiera. She's just all around lovely, yes?
Dr. Ka'ili's robes are always my favorite; and he's a favorite too
Oh Irene. How I love thee
Me with Mariah, my partner in crime.
Olena came all they way back to the island just to see me graduate!!! Okay, well that maybe only part of the story, but there is truth to that statement. She's pretty awesome.
The charming Olsens
Old roomies: Amanda and Ricarda
And of course, Miss Rachael. Pretty much the best roommate of all time
And the day ended with the night show at PCC.
A joyous occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment