Monday, August 16, 2010

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

My last few days in Vienna were filled with trying to squeeze in everything I still wanted to do+all of my favorite things+homework and packing. *Sigh* My VERY last day in Vienna consisted of German final *bleh*, Grinsing excursion with Tom, and a ride by myself at Prater.*tear*
NO
MORE
GERMAN!!!!
It's a lovely language, really it is. I just. . . NEVER want to take another test on it ever again :)
The vineyards in Grinsing were gorgeous

Utah in Europe, AGAIN!
This is where we had a lovely dinner, with fresh grape juice from the vineyards. It had no resemblance to any grape juice I have ever before experienced. It was. . . Barky-er. . .

The swings at Prater, the way I ended my last night in Vienna


No comments:

Post a Comment