Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jonesin' for an Epic Birthday

Since my whole Red Sox/ Disneyland birthday didn't exactly work out the way I had planned (considering I forgot to notice that the game against the Angels was at Fenway and not in SoCal, yeah, i might be a genius) I decided to settle for the second most epic birthday adventure I could conjure up. The result: An Indiana Jones movie marathon on the big screen in my backyard with some of my favorite people and good food. I thoroughly enjoyed the geek fest. If this day was any indication, 22's gonna be quite an epic year.

Pretty Night
Thanks Kiera for making the signs
And Sierra for setting up the screen and projector
And mama for the tiki lamps

And I had a little too much fun with the food:














Oh Indy, you are my hero! Thanks for making my B-day so Epic!

1 comment: