Monday, August 16, 2010

Goons at Lagoon

So after the most miserable day of plane traveling in history, I needed a vacation from my vacation. Still jet-lagged, I met up with whole Fam Damily the next morning. Luckily, my 15 year old sister, Kiera, had clothes that fit me since mine hadn't made it back to the country yet. (did I mention the phrase "most miserable day of plane traveling in history?) This was the first time all four of the Klemm kids have been together since Taylor left on his mission in 2006. The four of us and Taylor's bro-in-law spent the day at Lagoon. It was a very nostalgic and nauseating day, but we enjoyed ourselves.
so this picture is cropped kinda wierd, but at least you can see our lovely faces :)


Eating Arby's was probably the highlight of my entire day. Beef and Cheddar, curly fries and
ICE WATER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment