Thursday, December 29, 2011

Whacha Doooin'?

So, here's the thing.  I have a love/hate relationship with Zooey Deschanel.  I know everyone thinks shes the cutest, greatest, trendiest quirk there is, and don't get me wrong, she's cool (there is a love part of this love/hate thing) but she can kinda  bug.  I mean, I liked She&Him for a grand total of one song one time and then it just got annoying.  Maybe it's the entire blogosphere attempting to be her little cookie cutter minions that drives me nuts, I don't know, but I'm just can't seem to keep myself on the band wagon.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt, however, is a different story.  I adore him!  All of him!  All the time!  And plus a majority of the love that I have for Zooey comes from the fact that I love 500 Days of Summer, where she starred alongside JGL.  And what?! He sings?  Sorry, this video is adorable. I just had to share it.  I love M. Ward like crazy, but its only with Joe that I seem to be able to understand the obsessive ZD love.  Plus this video is super festive!  So . . .  what are you doing New Years Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment