Friday, June 3, 2011

And I'm sitting here on Capital Hill . . .

All of this time I have been torn. Acting or International Affairs? International Affairs or Acting? Thanks to the example of Richard Gere, I guess I no longer have to choose. I witnessed him in action first hand yesterday at hearing for the Foreign Affairs Committee involving Human Rights in Asia. (In case you were unaware, he's an dedicated activist for Tibet and is banned from Mainland China). I managed to get documented proof of the experience. Check it out:


Kate (next to me in yellow) managed to snag a pic on her phone. Nice


I was actually quite impressed by the man. And not only by his glowing hair. He actually knew his stuff and the Congress Reps. really seemed to take his suggestions seriously. Way to go Richie!

No comments:

Post a Comment